Tuesday 30 May 2017

Why Conservatives Still Attack Trump

Town Hall - Dennis Prager



When people you know well, admire, and who share your values do something you strongly oppose, you have two options:



1) Cease admiring them or 2) try to understand them and change their minds.



In the case of my conservative friends who still snipe (or worse) at President Trump, I have rejected option one. The reason -- beside the fact that I simply like many of them -- is what I refer to as "moral bank accounts."



Every time we do good, we make a deposit into our moral bank account. And every time we do something bad, we make a withdrawal. These conservatives have made so many deposits into their moral bank accounts that, in my view, their accounts all remain firmly in the black.



Cont....  

No comments:

Post a Comment