Tuesday 10 February 2015

Green Thinking – is it science? | Energy Matters

Green Thinking – is it science? | Energy Matters





I first coined the term Wrong Thinking a few years ago and upon realising the derogatory connotations I re-christened it as Green Thinking. Greens appear not to mind being identified as Greens and so I hope I am on solid and respectable ground.


I have struggled with Green Thinking for many years, and in particular the repeated claims that it is embodied in science. This post explores the scientific credentials of Green Thinkers.


My post last week on Northern Hemisphere Snow Cover attracted what I thought was an unusual large number of comments from Green Thinking commenters. These comments provide the opportunity to analyse the essence of Green Thinking and to decide if it is scientific or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment