Tuesday 25 October 2016

They Don’t Read Good

They Don’t Read Good – The Burning Platform



This past Saturday I had an interesting experience.  I had chores to take care of and my wife was working so my 5yo son was “helping” me.  He ended being very well behaved and did in fact help.  After we finished I realized we needed to pick up a few things from the grocery store so away we went.  He was excited because as a reward I would let him pick any cereal he wanted as a treat/reward.
Shortly after we arrive an older man stops me, asked me if I’ve been following the election and starts talking about how he’s surprised by how things are playing out with the election, goes on how he’s disappointed with so many people.  But then ends with how he just can’t fathom Trump winning or anyone voting for him…
My son was with me so I didn’t want to get into a confrontation with this obviously idiotic person so I kept my face deadpan and simply said, it’ll come down to the wire and went our way.  FYI, this is the shirt I was wearing:

No comments:

Post a Comment