Thursday 29 September 2016

WHY I’LL ALWAYS BE RACIST

WHY I’LL ALWAYS BE RACIST – The Burning Platform



Via www.therightstuff.biz [Click on the link “Jeff Cuck” to see the original.]
It makes me ready for change. No matter the cost.
Guest post by Jeff Cuck: A communicator and leader whose heart for the marginalized and passion for change makes him a perfect mouthpiece for bitter, childless catladies.
I am a native white American. I’m married to a beautiful native woman, and have two children who share our genetic material. I grew up in suburban New Jersey in a solid, nuclear family. I lived a wonderful life of opportunity, thanks in no small part to a homogeneous culture that I do not recognize for the sake of this article.
I was raised to treat everyone equally, regardless of factual data that disagrees rather sharply with such a prescription. And while my town was predominantly white, I grew up with enough isolated tokens to skew my opinion of multiculturalism.
But even with this socially correct upbringing and appropriately docile disposition, I am probably still a racist. I don’t mean racist like the people who say things with basis in facts that I am totally sure don’t exist. I mean that I am uncomfortable with the reality of savage negroes existing despite the deluge of gibbsmedat and my litany of saccharine, programmed apologies for this inequality in civil behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment